1. If the team was set up by their Chinese-Korean guide, why hasn’t producer-cameraman Mitch Koss spoken out?
2. If the team deliberately set foot in North Korea, what were they thinking?
3. Did the team, as claimed by AP, refuse to cooperate with an order to stop filming?
4. How did Mitch Koss manage to evade capture?
5. Were Laura and Euna subjected to harsh interrogations?
6. What sort of civilian clothing or prison uniform were Euna and Laura forced to wear?
7. How good, or bad, was the daily food?
8. Were Euna and Laura given any oddly outdated reading material to pass the time?
9. How little sleep did Laura and Euna get?
10. How hard did Ling and Lee hug Swedish Ambassador Mats Foyer during their first of several meetings, March 30th?
11. Did the June 4th-8th trial last three weekdays or also span the weekend?
12. Why, if the women confessed, did such a non-juried trial take so long?
13. Would the North Koreans make up the evidence of incriminating voiceover narration and the collection of a cross-border stone?
14. What compelled Euna to waive her right to an attorney?
15. Did any high-level government officials attend?
16. Was psychiatric counseling available and-or needed?
17. What other patients are housed at the Pyongyang medical facility where Ling and Lee are being held?
18. Is @Current still paying the two journalists’ salaries?
19. Wouldn’t it be easier if the North Koreans just spelled out their idea of a perfect U.S. envoy?
20. Will Kim Jong-un turn out to be as belligerent as Kim Jong-il?